Monday, June 21, 2010

Being happy


Being happy means love filling your heart.
Well that is what it means to me.
Finding a nice looking,sexy,smart,fun to be around person could make you happy..
or they could just help you to realize everything that you are happy about..
I have tried "talking" to a few people in my lifetime.
Honestly,they didn't really make me happy, with the exception of a few.
what made me happy is the fact that realized that i dont need anyone else o make me happy
and if i do find someone, then that's just a plus.
I find many things thats make me happy.

Some of the things are,ice cream,finding out really cool information about life,and nature,being tacky from time to time, seeing other people happy,making other people smile, and most definitely being myself and acting silly and jumping around and laughing and stuff.

For you, seeing somebody wear your creation, or they like the way that your cake taste can make you happy, and even if people do not like these things, you do, so guess what, be happy about it because people have other problems than what meets the eye and sometimes they tend to take it out on people or things.

Also i think that people let other people take control of your life, like just because they are talking about you, what is that suppose to mean..
im sure you talk about yourself sometimes so if they talking about you.. so what!
you guys were all created equally and no person wealthy or poor,big or small, skinny or the size of a penny.lmao.. is better than the other.

Either way,people are going to talk about you, they have their own problems,help them talk about you,and laugh with them.

I try to always think in certain situations.. is it worth it.. am i hurting someone including myself? and will it make me happy.

live ,learn,forgive,let go, and laugh it off. time to bounce. bye.

8;28 .. 6/22/2010 .. AS I MAKE A HALF STRAWBERRY/RED VELVET CAKE. with cream cheese icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment